1. What is Rosetta Stone's mission statement?
We change people's lives through the power of language and literacy education.
2. On what stock exchange are Rosetta Stone shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
Our common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange in the United States under the symbol “RST.”
3. When was the Company’s Initial Public Offering?
We began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on April 16, 2009
4. How do I obtain a copy of the Company's financial statements and public filings?
Rosetta Stone annual and quarterly financial results and other information are available on this website. You can automatically receive updates by clicking on “E-mail Alerts”
5. Who are the members of the Company’s Board of Directors?
You can view our Board of Directors and Management team by visiting our Leadership section.
6. Who is the Company’s transfer agent and what is their contact information?
Our transfer agent, Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Co., can help you in a variety of shareholder-related services including change of address, lost stock certificates, stock transfer, account status and other administrative services. You can contact our transfer agent at: Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company 17 Battery Place, 8th Floor New York, New York 10004 Phone: 212.509.4000 E-mail: email@example.com Shareholders wishing to transfer their stock should send their written request, stock certificate(s) and other required documentation to: Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company 17 Battery Place, 8th Floor New York, New York 10004
7. When does Rosetta Stone's fiscal year end?
Our fiscal year ends December 31.
8. Who are the Company’s independent auditors?
Our auditors are Deloitte & Touche LLP
9. How do I contact the Investor Relations department with a question or request?
Our Investor Relations department can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. For information requests, you may also visit the Information Request section of our Investor Relations website.
10. Does Rosetta Stone distribute dividends or have a Direct Stock Purchase Plan?
We do not pay a cash dividend on our common stock. We intend to retain all future earnings to finance future growth and, therefore, do not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future. The Company currently does not offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan.
11. Where is Rosetta Stone located?
Our corporate headquarters are in Arlington, VA
12. How can I contact Investor Relations?
You can click here to e-mail Investor Relations.